Is your home ready to be freshened up? Are you looking to install new window treatments?
If that is the case, then you have come to the right place. We are here to help. European Window Shades will give you the best results.
Hiring professionals to assist you with the process of installing new window treatments is the right way to go.
Here is why:
European Window Shades offers a wide range of specialty, custom-made day-night blinds and fabric shades.
Ready to update your home’s look?
Schedule an in-person appointment now to discover the top quality blinds that will change your home
What makes European Window Shades so unique?
- We use modern designs and high-quality products, like aluminum that is durable and stays unpliable
- All our blinds are made domestically in the US
- Supplemental materials and textiles are imported from Europe and attested by the EU
- We can customize any window treatment to meet your needs and your budget
- We are there every step of the way – from design to installation (we specialize in both inside and outside installations)
- We offer free estimates
- We are faster and more reliable than big box companies or major store brands
What are the day-night shades?
Day-Night cellular shades are a new kind of window treatment that is quickly gaining popularity. They are also known as the sun-up-sun-down shades. If you are looking for a solution to both let the light in and be able to darken the room, then day-night shades are a great option for you.
The fabric of the shade is made up of stripes of blackout materials and light-filtering spaces. When the shade is rolled, the stripes overlap, allowing you to darken the room. You can adjust how much light filters in by covering either the entire window or only a part of it. Day-night shades are very versatile and energy efficient. They combine the benefits of blackout drapes with light filtering fabrics. They come in a variety of colors and designs, are aesthetically pleasing and flexible. A cordless option is also available. These shades are easy to clean. The installation process is quick and simple. Day and night shades will be a wonderful addition to any room in your house.
Advantages of Day-Night Shades
Day-night shades are an attractive window treatment for a number of reasons. They are easy to use and clean. Let’s take a closer look at all the benefits they offer:
- Style: There are plenty styles available of day-night shades, based on how you want to control them. Some feature a motorized lift, others are a corded. If you are not sure which option would suit you best, consider your house and family. Leaving children and pets unsupervised may lead to them playing with shade cords, which is not recommended.
- Light Control: Day-night shades offer you the opportunity to filter in sunlight. It may be a great idea to let the light in on a quiet morning. On the other hand, you can darken the room when you are watching a movie.
- Privacy: The ability to use the blackout fabrics comes in handy when you are seeking privacy from the outside world, or if you are just looking for complete darkness.
- Versatility: European Window Shades can customize your order of the day-night shades. You choose the pattern, design, and color of the shades. We will help you measure the windows. No size is too big or too small! We will work with you to find the best solution to meet your needs.
Day-night shades are a great investment to add to the comfort of your home.
Frequently Asked Questions about European Shades
How much does it cost to install day-night shades?
The total cost is highly dependent on the style of shades you choose and the number of windows that will be treated. For a free consultation and estimate, contact us today.
How should I clean day-night shades?
Keeping shades clean prolongs their life. To get rid of dust, you may use a duster or a small vacuum with a soft brush. To remove stains, a damp cloth is recommended. Gently swipe across the shade to clean it. Avoid scrubbing as it may damage the product.
Do window treatments affect energy bills?
The short answer is yes. Day-night shades can help you lower your energy bill. They help keep your home insulated in winter and keep it cooler during the summer months.
Which colors of shades are the best?
The answer to this question depends on your preferences as much as your needs. If you are looking to keep your house cooler, lighter colored fabrics are the best to lower the temperature inside. To minimize the glare from sunlight, it is best to consider darker colors. It is also good to know that the darker the color, the easier it is to see beyond the fabric. Darker colors absorb the
light more and reflect it less. On the other hand, lighter fabrics offer better shading coefficient.